£45 - £50 per hour
14 days ago
Business Improvement Manager required to join the Programme, Performance & Improvement Team which is driving improvement across the business, boosting challenging programs and supporting Programme Management and operational excellence. The team is located in Germany, France, UK and Spain.
The competences required for this position are mainly focused on Lean/improvement in project management and product development implementation (incl. strong focus on Lean Product Development). You will manage end-to-end improvement projects along the complete value stream together with the programme lines.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
* Shape the end-to-end improvement projects together with our internal customers: Engineering, Industrialisation, Programmes, Quality, Supply, Finance, HR.
* Define together the objectives (Voice of Customer), measure the existing issues, analyse the root cause, build the improvement, the associated business case and its practical application.
* On the projects of your portfolio: implement the improvements (hands-on) by diagnosis, moderation and coaching of relevant methodologies (Lean, project management, etc...) depending on the needs.
* Facilitate and coach Lean Product Development methodologies. This requires solid knowledge of system engineering and Concurrent Engineering. Candidates with AGILE methodologies experience will be particularly appreciated.
* Train the managers and employees to spread lean competence & mind-set.
* Challenge the company towards excellence via benchmarks, state of the art methodologies and a lot of common sense.
Certified Green/Black Belt or equivalent is preferred.
Candidates with AGILE methodologies experience will be particularly appreciated.
Candidates with the following skills and experience are sought:
* Solid experience in Lean / transversal improvement
* Solid experience in system engineering and project management
* Analytical skills combined with result-orientation
* Experience in agile methodology
* Green/Black Belt is desirable
* International experience
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Negotiation level of English
* Out-of- the-box thinking and ability to challenge the status quo will be appreciated
* Some travel availability within Europe
Recognising the RESTRICTED nature of the work, suitable candidates will be SC cleared or eligible for this level of clearance.