Up to £0.00 per annum + Competitive
11 days ago
To provide comprehensive analytical and statistical analysis in support of business performance. Using either data that is currently available and/or enabling the collection of new data that is required, the job holder is to:
- Create a process and suite of reports that use data available to help management, our customers and our suppliers make better informed decisions
- Analyse and produce metrics around internal performance of contracts across a number of set performance indicators
- Research, analyse and produce data that highlights trends and patterns in performance, costs and behaviour
- Present meaningful data in the most appropriate format for its intended purpose
- To cleanse data and eliminate margins of error as well as putting in place measures that will permanently lower the margins of error
- To produce a road map of business performance techniques and standards that the contract can work towards implementing permanently
- To be innovative and develop new and sound concepts and be able to develop them into repeatable processes/reports
- To support the Strategic Planning Process and the production of any finance slide packs, analysis or supplementary information required.
- To provide and manage the review process and information required for budget and forecast presentations.
- Production of dashboards, visualisation of performance
- Leading the review of rates and any SSRO, QMAC requirements for the business
- Preparation of reports and presentations on an ad hoc basis.
- Perform the role in line with the Group's corporate governance policies, processes and procedures including those relating to Health and Safety and IAMM Level 3
- Gathering data that is currently available from the main IT systems and producing meaningful reports from this data to assist the business decision making process
- Introducing and embedding systematic processes and techniques to turn raw data into meaningful data that can then be used for intelligent business making decisions
- Introducing and embedding data cleansing techniques to increase the accuracy level of data pulled from the various IT Systems and limiting opportunities for inaccurate data going back into the system
- Working with contract management to devise a number of key performance reports that can be used to measure internal and external performance
- Creating a suite of reports that can automate as many reports as possible providing continual performance data to various audiences
- Creating a number of ways of visually presenting meaningful data that will best get the intended message across to various audiences and stakeholders (customers, management, colleagues, suppliers) Develop and maintain financial and non-financial Key Performance Indicators for the Business Unit that will be reported to key stakeholders on a weekly and monthly basis as appropriate
- Provide support into the strategic planning process of the Business Unit, including research, financial data capture/analysis and production of summary presentations.
- Provide support to the budgeting and forecasting processes, as required
- Provide support for the provision of information required for specific purposes, such as customer reviews, pricing negotiations, contract reconciliations and cost certificates
- Provide clear analysis of differing cost types supporting any initiatives and commercial requirements such as the production of the QMAC