£20000.00 - £21000.00 per annum
14 days ago
Business development team leader - Somerset - OTE £30-£40,000
* Managing a team of Business Development representatives who are working towards individual, departmental and business targets and objectives.
* To identify coaching and learning interventions required by your team of BDR's
* To conduct monthly 1-2-1's, appraisals and Performance reviews all in line with the company procedures
* presenting products, offers and services to customers through excellent communication and listening skills
* Executing excellence through setting team call objectives when working through call cycles with the aim to develop your existing customers and customer retention
* Daily task management
* Excellent communication and listening skills
* To translate, diagnose and action all escalated customer requests in order to achieve total customer satisfaction
* Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
* Track and record your team's daily, weekly and monthly activity.
* To ensure effective peer relationships, working closely with other departments on daily adhoc issues through to project management
* To offer world class customer service to all of our internal and external customers.
* Understand the company's goal and purpose so that it will continually enhance the company's performance.
* Work closely with the department manager to drive the success of the Business Development department
You will need to have:
* People management: The ability to train, developing and motivate employees to perform their best, showing self confidence in own skills, abilities and capability and a positive attitude
*Managing Oneself: The ability to achieve performance through personal organisation, showing self confidence in own skills, abilities and capability and a positive attitude
*Achievement Drive: The drive, focus and tenacity to achieve quality performance and to achieve targets, objectives and goals to the highest standard.
*Communication: The ability to receive, understand and convey information. Understand-Adapt-Communicate.
*Customer focus: irrespective of sector, a strong customer focus and an understanding of customer needs plays an important part in winning business.
*Building effective relationships: the ability to instigate and maintain strong, productive relationships with a whole network of connections is essential.
*Tenacity: the ability to overcome rejection and the determination to tackle obstacles head-on.
*Flexibility and innovation: flexible approach and are prepared to adapt and innovate.
*Goal-driven and realistic: forecast realistic targets and will thrive in a results-driven environment.
*Business Acumen: a keenness and speed in understanding and deciding on a business situation.