£42.80 - £55 per hour + Inside IR35
19 days ago
Business Development Officer required on an Inside IR35 contract basis to work for our client BAE Systems, Maritime Submarines in Frimley. You will be responsible for supporting the business development & business winning function including creating reports for management reviews (integrated business plan, bid status review, quarterly business review), tracking and expediting order intake and managing the projects & tender budgets. Initially the role will involve remote working but will return to the Frimley site for some/all of the week as and when safe to do so (this will be discussed at interview).
The role involves but is not limited to the following:
* Co-ordinate the development of monthly Bid Status Review and Functional Reporting Packs, ensuring information is accurate and complete for the review.
* Co-ordinates stakeholders to develop packs for Management reviews, including the development of bid and order intake status information
* Expedite actions from the Action log
* Maintain business winning dashboards and KPIs to ensure budget adherence
* Manage Proposal &Tender budgets, forecasts and reports into the Business Management Reviews
* Support to continually improve and develop business winning and business development capability and ensure the delivery of high quality, timely bids
* Support the Bid Teams through all aspects of Capture activities, including, budget administration, resource and facilities estimation and development and execution of the Bid Management Plan.
* Support to tailoring of the Bid process to fit the opportunity, integrating the solution refinement/freeze with the Proposal development activities.
* Support to facilitating Shipley best practice on all bids and continual improvement.
Proven track record in working within a Bidding or Sales environment (essential) within aerospace/defence/nuclear
Experience of collating, building and analysing reports such as status updates
Budget management experience
Due to the volume of CVs received if you have not had a response within 48 hours please take it that your application will not be progressed but please feel free to visit our website to view other roles.
Candidates without the required BD/bid experience will not be considered.
Recognising the RESTRICTED nature of the work, suitable candidates will be SC cleared or eligible for this level of clearance. Please note that SC must be in place before start date.