Den Haag, South Holland
€80000.00 - €100000.00 per annum
23 days ago
Business Development Manager - Voorburg (Finance)
Morson International are working with a world leading ICT Solutions company who are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their Finance team in Voorburg. Offering you an exciting professional career in one of the leading and fastest growing multinational telecommunication companies with challenging work and a competitive salary package. Personal development is ensured through many training opportunities in Western Europe and abroad.
The Business Development Manager will:
* Seek out, identify and develop business opportunities within the Enterprise industries within Finance
* Collect and analyze all sales & marketing information
* Create reference selling cases icw (Eco) partners
* Identify key customer requirements and coordinate with Product Management and Engineering to ensure the smooth implementation of requirements with the product solutions.
* Promote the full range of their technology solutions to defined customers.
* Produce and deliver formal business proposals, quotations and presentations.
* Create co-operative business plans with customers and their partners and help to define new business models and support product features.
* Create Sales Account plans which will identify, quantify, and recommend Sales action plans to address new business opportunities consistent with overall company strategy.
* Work with the solutions team to achieve a successful result.
* Organize company resources from local level, region and HQ to ensure winning top projects.
* Be able to provide industry best practice sharing and setting overall standards.
* Keep up-to-date on all relevant technologies and products. Commitment to self-development.
* Publically present their Enterprise Solutions at end-customers, exhibitions, forums, workshops, etc.
The successful Business Development Manager will have:
* Experience in the Finance industry and can build relationship with CIO
* IP/IT related working background
* Deep understanding of Enterprise Market and a clear view of break-through strategy.
* Good leadership in working with different departments and people
* Great adaptability and flexibility to changes in a fast-growing organization
* Demonstrated an ability to differentiate from competition in a competitive landscape
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.