Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
Morson International is working exclusively with a an acquisition business who strengthen and grow software companies across multiple sectors.
As part of their growth plans my client is looking to add at least two Business Development Managers to work on their Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) team. The M&A Business Development Manager will be primarily responsible for sourcing new acquisitions and related deal origination activities.
Their mandate will be to increase the pipeline of qualified leads delivered to the M&A Deal team. The ideal candidate is analytical, has strong communication skills, and possesses basic financial literacy.
- Grow prospect database by identifying mid-market software businesses meeting acquisition criteria
- Initiate a steady volume of outbound prospecting calls, email and social media communication to identify and connect with target companies
- Use Marketing and CRM data to build relationships with CEOs / Presidents
- Follow up on outbound and inbound prospect activities in a timely manner
- Track activities and maintain relevant information in our CRM
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Post-secondary degree or diploma
- Previous Business Development experience
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with CEOs/Presidents and key stakeholders
- Able to effectively communicate key information to all audiences
- Additional language skills (German or French)
- Knowledge of software industry considered an asset
- Additional languages considered an asset
For more information please contact Matthew Owen at Morson International.