Up to £0.00 per annum
9 months ago
6 months +
The Company's Ecosystem team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of the company's global network, web-scale data centres and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers and partners.
As an Ecosystem Services Business Development Expert, you will?
* Act as the pivot role to bridge customer (both internal & external) and Ads Integrity team to handle their daily queries and questions
* Collect customer voices, address their issues and concerns and support them to achieve business success via our platform
* Execute both quantitative and qualitative analyses of data and trends to deliver insights on various of dimensions such as policy, system, process to drive for the optimisation to continuously improve customer satisfaction
* Work closely & hand in hand with other departments to respond immediately to relevant service related needs.
- English as working language
- Computer fluency and understanding of software and advanced internet functions;
- MS Office skills;
- Customer service related working experience, strong willingness to support internal and external customers to address their issues and develop their business on our platform;
- Ability to work in fast and evolving work flows with eye for detail;
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality while meeting strict deadlines
Required Education / Qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree.
- Required Experience
- 7 years relevant experience in the mobile internet business.
- Working Environment / Conditions:
- Work environment: Office and Stores.
- Travel (on a need basis): Yes.