£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + car, bonus, shares
8 months ago
Our client operate within the automotive sector and offer highly innovative, high tech solutions and smart technology to their customers across a number of sectors.
Reporting directly to the Head of division, this role will focus on growing revenue, growing professional services and digital services revenues and diversifying offerings to new and existing clients. The primary responsibilities of the role will be the identification of opportunities and the commercial development of revenues for professional and digital services for mixed fleet operators and their associated site operations.
Major Job Functions
* Maintain and deliver profitable solution contracts
* Develop and deliver managed solution strategy ensuring the delivery of profitable digital and aftermarket growth
* To lead, motivate and develop the performance of the team and regional teams. Demonstrating strong leadership skills to ensure individual team members are able to deliver professional, innovative and profitable customer solutions in a high-performance environment.
* Fully understand customer's key business drivers and create bespoke asset management solutions that capitalise upon key criteria to reduce total cost of ownership.
* Continue to build solid, collaborative relationships with customers and sustain profitable growth by understanding their business needs, aligning vertically and horizontally across the group and therefore growing share of wallet.
* Customer Focus: Being successful means continuously paying attention to customer needs and adapting as these evolve. This heightens the importance of building strong customer relationships and delivering customer centric solutions
* Cultivates Innovation: Paying attention to what customers want and need - new and improved products, services, solutions, and experiences. Taking initiative and collaborating with people who have diverse points of view.
* Drives Results: Infusing the team and organisations with a sense of urgency. Creating a culture where organisational performance is always top of mind. Communicating a vision, setting priorities, developing and executing plans that achieve the desired outcome for Finning
Identify the minimum skills that are required of the job or position (not the employee) to perform the job successfully and competently
Customer centric (required), outstanding influencing skills (required) excellent interpersonal skill, great communicator, capable of interacting at all levels within organisations (required), good negotiator (required), team player capable of creating common purpose within a diverse set of stakeholders (required), able to create solutions within dynamic and complex opportunities (required), organized and methodical (preferred), results orientated (preferred). Core industry knowledge of applications and operations within Infrastructure construction in industries such as Quarries & Aggregates, Waste, and associated industries. Analyses and responds to industry trends. (preferred). Able to deal with ambiguity and create sustainable competitive advantage(preferred). Sound decision-making (required) Change management skills (preferred) Analytical (required)
Identify the minimum knowledge or competencies that are required of the job or position (not the employee) to perform the job successfully and competently
* An in depth understanding of commercial models in B2B businesses * Good market knowledge of IT solutions and technologies * Preferably familiarity of heavy equipment or power generation industries * Experience in B2B customer engagement and technology roll-outs
Describe the accountabilities that support the key responsibilities or major functions of the roles Accountabilities are both within the control of the roles (i.e. what they have the authority to do) and what the roles is answerable for in terms of decisions, approvals, outcomes, commitments, results, deliverables or recommendations
Deliver of revenues into new sectors, markets and customers and grow existing lines of business. Development of tactical plans to deliver strategic objectives across industry sectors, product ranges including non-core equipment. Create "Head of Terms" and "Umbrella" agreements/contracts for fleet proposals. Identify and mitigate business risks in tenders and contractual agreements. Facilitate post contract reviews ensuring contractual adherence and lessons learnt. Produce quarterly executive summaries detailing opportunity, activity and KPIs of fleet and site services activities.
Education and Experience
Identify the minimum levels of education and experience required to competently perform the job. These requirements are related to the position and may not necessarily reflect what the employee may have Degree educated or equivalent or significant industry knowledge. Significant business development experience incorporating strategy development and delivery. Experienced in a leadership role with strong coaching skills and able to build collaborative teams
Interested? Please send your CV or call 0161 707 1516