Amsterdam, North Holland
€75000.00 - €100000.00 per annum
7 days ago
Business Development Manager - Amsterdam
Morson International are working with Huawei who are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team in Amsterdam. You will be working in the Intelligent Computing European Development Department.
The Business Development Manager will:
* Build a robust opportunity pipeline and establish long-term business relationships and strategic relevance with selected high-revenue/growth retail customers
* Partner with geography sales teams to drive demand and create and grow opportunities and accounts. You will need to codify the customer value proposition and mobilize the SA and partner teams by developing sales.
* Region opportunity management and forecasting.
The successful Business Development Manager will have:
* Bachelor degree or above, major in automotive or electronic engineering, computer, etc.
* 5+ years' business development experience in AI, imaging and vision industrial related markets.
* Proven ability to present complex marketing and technical content to customers
* Demonstrated knowledge in influencing business practices and products to better align with customer needs
* 5+ years' experience in identifying and qualifying new customers to enable revenue opportunities
* Can demonstrate a strong knowledge of AI and technical foundation to establish credibility with customers and/or internal partners
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.