Greater Manchester, England
8 months ago
Business Development Manager - Adhesive Chemicals
Salary & Benefits
£45K - £48k
25 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
Opportunities to Travel
The company supplies single machines to full bespoke production lines to small SMEs to large Blue-Chip companies that produce every day consumable products.
This is the opportunity to manage, promote and grow their Chemical based products and small sales team.
We are looking for a experienced Sales Manager / Team Leader who is Technically Minded bulk Sales experience.
- Responsible for Sales of Consumable chemicals across the UK - Adhesive glues, Industrial cleaning chemicals, process chemicals, etc.
- After sales care
- Manage and grow a small sales team - office and field based
- Lead generation
- Working with existing customers - Large portfolio
- Travelling to meet new and potential customers (UK)
- Checking, preparing and issuing customer quotations
- Visit reports
- Sales initiatives for new markets
- Travel to France and Germany for training & meetings
- Positives about the role
- Opportunity to promote and sell a successful product - for a well know OEM
- Great job security
- Opportunities to join a company with over 40 offices world wide
- Opportunity to progress within the company
- Nice working environment - Atmosphere and facilities
- Technical Sales Engineering background - FMCG, Packaging, Food & Beverage, Cosmetics, Chemicals etc
- Must have bulk selling experience
- Budget Control experience
To apply or if you have would like to discuss the role please contact Chris Wakefield at Morson or call 0161 707 1516.