Eccles, Greater Manchester
5 months ago
Business Development Executive
£25,000 pa basic (plus uncapped commission), Greater Manchester & Cheshire areas
Benchmark Security Group have been operating for over 20 years and offers a full range of hi-tech services for complete peace of mind, including live CCTV monitoring, alarm response (placing a property in lock-down when danger arises) and static security guarding.
Working out of our Main Control Office on the border of Trafford Park & Eccles, the Business Development Executive will be responsible for the selling of a range of security services to both private and business clients.
The role includes :-
- Generating business leads and following up on sales opportunities.
- Cold calling potential customers and building relationships.
- Establishing customer needs and selling products accordingly.
- Working to monthly sales targets and KPI's.
- Arranging meetings with clients and carrying out evaluations
- Following up swiftly on sales enquiries and sending out information.
- Researching the market and identifying potential target customers.
- Attending industry events in order to generate business leads.
The ideal candidates must have:-
- Proven track record of bringing in new business and a natural ability to drive sales ideally within a security sector
- Must be self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Must be a good communicator (both verbally and written)
- The ability to co-ordinate with the Operational team to ensure the client requirements are met
Due to the nature of the role there may be occasions when there's a requirement to meet clients outside of normal working hours, so flexibility is essential in the role.
A company car is also offered and a fuel allowance to the successful candidate. This is a great opportunity to grow with a rapidly expanding business.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter
Closing date: Friday 10th August 2018