£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Company Benefits
about 1 month ago
Our client in the Cheltenham area is seeking a Business Development Executive to join their business on a Permanent basis.
The Business Development Executive will support the Business Development Manager and will is responsible for developing existing and new business opportunities.
- To identify and build a healthy short, medium and long-term pipeline, exploring both existing clients and targeting new client opportunities.
- Support the BDM and Head of Sales & Technical Services with the preparation and update of marketing and sales plans.
- Monitor tender opportunities and ensure that the company is included on the lists of suppliers to receive invitations to tender.
- Support the preparation of promotional material such as product brochures.
- Representing the company at industry events and participating in trade shows.
- Ability to develop relationships with clients to secure business
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with all MS Office packages
- In-depth understanding of and experience in the Rail industry and market, with a broad contact base (Desirable)
- Experience of working successfully in a Sales and Business development environment
- Experience driving a wide variety of small to medium scale sales projects to large organisations
- Capable of obtaining Basic Security Clearance.
Please note the consultant looking after this position is Tahanee Twist