7 months ago
- You will be responsible for the implementation of the Business Control final assembly line support processes to support the operations directorate.
- You will work with all key stakeholders to ensure that any products within Operations Aircraft Centre are planned effectively. You will execute the planning activities, developing, monitoring and analysing data.
- Provide support to Aircraft Operations Management.
- Ensure integrity and quality of the schedules are controlled and timely implementations of changes are made.
Applicants will ideally have knowledge of:
- The ability to demonstrate an understanding of planning techniques such as dependencies, risk contingency, resource constraints & forecasting.
- The ability to interrogate large amounts of data and produce meaningful reports.
- SAP, Microsoft Project and Microsoft Excel.