€450.00 - €460.00 per day
26 days ago
Candidates should either already have an EU Secret Security Clearance or be in a position to obtain one.
- Provide senior consultancy support and conduct studies on technical, as well as strategic issues, regarding information systems and IT processes
- Provide tactical as well as strategic direction setting
- Work with stakeholders and project team to translate business requirements into actionable technical specifications
- Evaluate business requirement and create clear business process and workflow use cases
- Assist in quality management reviews and ensures that all business and design requirements are met
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements - both verbally and through written documentation - to project sponsors and others
- Minimum 4 years of relevant education (master or equivalent) after the secondary School
- At least 9 years' experience in Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) including 6 years in consultancy among which 3 years in relevant requested domain(s) (e.g. consultancy in governance and management, hardware and software, telecommunication, information systems, service oriented architectures, etc.)
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, verification, and project management documentation
- Certified or Member-grade of membership of the Business Continuity Institute (BCI) or equivalent
- BSI ISO22301 Lead Auditor Qualification
- Have a proven track record delivering within large and complex projects
- Experience with business continuity management processes including Business Impact Analysis (BIA), risk assessment, Business Continuity Planning (BCP), business continuity testing, exercising and testing
- Experience with business continuity and disaster recovery planning techniques and technologies
- Ability to actively participate in meetings, good communicator
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment, rapid self starting capability and experience in team working are mandatory
- Experience in carrying out high-level management studies
- Capability to provide recommendations on improving the structure and efficiency of an organisations IT systems.
- Ability to provide strategic guidance with regard to technology, IT infrastructures and the enablement of major business processes through enhancements to IT
- Desirable knowledge of Implementation Document Management Systems, ideally in and Enterprise context.
- Very good knowledge of the English language