Rate on application
6 months ago
Morson International are currently seeking a Business Co-ordinator to join one of our Military & Defence clients based in Gosport. This is a fixed term contract role for initially 3 months with the possibility of extension.
The main duties will include:
- Maintain office services by organising office operations and procedures, controlling internal and external correspondence, designing and managing filing systems, reviewing and submitting supply requisitions and providing clerical functions.
- Provide administrative support directly to the Senior Leadership Team and demonstrate continuous improvement by delivering efficiencies in the administrative processes enabling a more effective utilisation of working time - identifying further tasks that could be delivered from within this role.
- Monitor and provide information to the Recruitment Tracker, coordinate departmental reports and assist in management of the Quality Management System
- Be the initial Point of Contact (PoC) for all external and customer visitors and be responsible for ensuring they are picked up from the main gate, escorted where necessary around the site and ensuring exit protocols are complied with.
- Co-ordinate the process for security clearances ensuring the appropriate levels of clearance are maintained for contractual compliance.
- Book venues and take minutes as directed by the Management team.
- Coordinate information for and distribute accordingly, all central Company Notices and announcements and collate and produce general communications for all staff where required.
- Provide a booking service in conjunction with the customer and Training Plans for all Conference and Meeting room requirements, including the provision of refreshments for specifically requested Company events, liaising with the onsite Catering contractor for larger occasions if necessary.
- Undertake general administrative and specific tasks as directed by the Management team.
- Oversee the use of department photocopier and printer services ensuring that current security regulations are adhered to, and that contracted maintenance is ordered and overseen.