about 1 month ago
Stansted Transformation Programme - Arrivals Business Change Manager (Immigration & Customs)
- To provide an effective bridge between the programme and the Airport Senior Leadership Team (SLT) and to specifically represent the executive sponsor's interests within the programme during the project design, delivery and transitioning into service phases.
- To provide SME input to the programme; specifically exploring potential areas of 'value add' across the terminal operational future state, bringing to bear transformational ways of working that will feed into creation of the plan B's and C's, that will deliver improved outcomes from the business case.
Facts and Figures
- Develop infrastructure to deliver up to 35 - 43 Million passengers and 264,000 Aircraft Movements
- Capital expenditure of up to £50 million
- To deliver the arrivals building Immigration and Customs change / transition program activities
- To corral and manage the diverse meeting/ workshop attendees during the terminal innovation workshops.
- To identify and assemble the key personnel from within and out with the organisation that will be best placed to identify, assess and exploit potential opportunities to enhance the operating model(s) within the terminal.
- To create a meeting/ workshop environment that leverages and exploits innovative and transformational ways of working within an airport terminal that will deliver enhanced programme outcomes beyond that of the business case.
- To support, explore and provide terminal subject matter expert advice/ guidance on potential areas of value add to the programme.
- To provide an effective bridge between the programme and the Airport SLT and to specifically represent the project sponsors interests within the programme during the project design, delivery and transitioning phases.
- To act as the airport custodian and help to ensure that the programme objectives remain commensurate with the terminal operating goals throughout the programme lifecycle.
- To work with the Business Change team to exploit emergent programme opportunities.
- To liaise with the affected areas within the terminal to explore their emergent thoughts/ ideas on delivering efficiencies improved from what's in the business case.
- To look across and engage with other industry sectors to explore alternative ways of working/ approaches that could inform and support the creation of the plan B and C in terms of enhancing the terminal programme outcomes.
- To provide specialist input to business case modelling to ensure ongoing objectives alignment and business case viability.
- To provide the innate terminal knowledge necessary to build the new ways of working processes and training packages.
- To provide ad hoc advice to the BCM's and CM's throughout the business change process - before and during the transition phase(s).
- Having the knowledge and confidence to challenge the 'to be' target operating model(s) designed for the affected terminal business function.
- Informing whether the target operating models aspirations are realistic or insufficiently ambitious when mapped against the benefits plan.
- Informing and articulating the 'as is' model together with providing intelligent insight to the gap analysis against the 'to be' state.
- Providing analytical intelligence in terms of employing cross industry innovation to STP to meet / improve the benefits realisation plan.
Key Contacts and Relationships
- Executive sponsor
- Business Change Director
- Strategy Director
- Business Change Manager(s)
- Change Leads
- Heads of Department at Stansted
- External organisations
- Recruitment Agencies
- Trade Union
- HR Shared Services
- Comms Manager