Crawley, West Sussex
£450.00 - £500.00 per day
about 1 month ago
Business Change Manager required for our client based in the Crawley, West Sussex area with UK travel for an initial 12-month contract. You will be working on a large transformation programme consolidating 3 business units to one shared Oracle and PLM system.
The successful Change Manager will typically partner with a project manager on one or two complex IS projects, or a portfolio of smaller changes, and will be responsible for the people elements of the change, which can broadly be categorised into change leadership, end-user change process, communications and training.
Business Change Manager Experience:
- Strong change management experience on large transformation programmes
- Product Lifecycle Management experience/ PLM experience or experience of structuring data and documents related to engineering processes
- Experience in conducting change impact assessments and business readiness surveys
- Continuous service improvement initiatives to enhance customer experience
- Strong background in business and people change- not technical change
- Advanced stakeholder management capabilities
- Experience in Engineering industry or projects is an advantage
- CCMA (Certified Change Management Professional) qualification; CMI or ProSci Accreditation or equivalent desirable
- Line management experience is an advantage
To find out more information, please apply to the position with an updated CV.