Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester
Up to £550.00 per day
7 months ago
Morson are proud to own the interim recruitment on behalf of Manchester Airports Group (MAG)
We are seeking to appoint a Business Case Development Lead to work within the connected operations programme to assist in the further development of its concept of operations and transition roadmap.
The role will sit within an exciting, fast paced, and talented Transformation team, and represents a great opportunity to be involved in an interesting and unique programme within one of the UKs largest airport operators.
- A thorough understanding of informing and designing future operating models
- Able to demonstrate extensive experience of benefits identification and quantification
- Strong business case development and articulation skills
- Strong report writing skills
- Ability to interpret business need and align with strategic vision
- Experience of developing critical success factors
- Understand business change requirements and impact on overall business case
- Able to work independently and intuitively
- Play an active role within the wider programme team
The contract duration is 4 months with a start date of 11th Nov (project begins 18th November so the successful candidate can be involved in the plans) day rate would be £550 Limited company
Whilst the role would be based in Manchester there would be 2 days per week (1 overnight stay) in Stansted, accommodation is booked via click travel and expenses would be covered.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community