Up to €450.00 per day
4 months ago
Morson International are working with a global consultancy who are looking for a Business & IT Consultant to join their team in Strasbourg. This is an initial 1 year contract renewable, it will be a long contract.
- Design, map, update, visualize and document corporate business processes and services
- Consult and support automation of business processes
- Provide ITSM consultancy services
- Collect, aggregate and analyse and visualise data from different data sources pertaining to corporate governance and capabilities development
- Provide basic training on data visualisation to the Unit
- Develop data analytical tools (based on Excel)
- Provide basic ITSM training to the Unit
- Provide IT consultancy to the Unit
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Head of the Unit
- Provide senior consultancy support and conduct studies on technical, as well as strategic issues, regarding information systems and IT processes
- Provide tactical as well as strategic direction setting.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant education (master or equivalent) after the secondary school & minimum 9 years of experience in Information and Communication Technologies (ICT), including 6 years in consultancy
- Business continuity management processes including Business Impact Analysis (BIA), risk assessment, Business Continuity Planning (BCP), business continuity testing, exercising and testing
- Business continuity and disaster recovery planning techniques and technologies
- Certified or Member-grade of membership of the Business Continuity Institute (BCI) or equivalent
- BSI ISO22301 Lead Auditor Qualification
- In-depth ITSM knowledge
- COBIT knowledge will be concidered an advantage
- Experience with visualization software/ data analysis software
- Experience with large data sets
- Knowledge of data visualization design principles
- Experience with reporting, data management, or data analytics, including standard and ad-hoc reporting
- Experience in carrying out high-level management studies
- Capability to provide recommendations on improving the structure and efficiency of an organisations IT systems
- Ability to provide strategic guidance with regard to technology, IT infrastructures and the enablement of major business processes through enhancements to IT
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, proficiency knowledge of Excel features will be a must
- Excellent written and spoken English.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.