about 1 month ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to join one of our leading Aerospace clients in Yeovil, Somerset. You will be responsible for the implementation of the planning and control processes to support the Operations Directorate.
You will work with all the key stakeholders to ensure that any products or bids within the UK Aircraft Centre are planned effectively. You will execute the planning activities undertaken by the AW UK Aircraft Centre.
- Ensure that all the key stakeholders have clear information on the cost and schedule performance against the plan
- Ensure integrity and quality of the schedules are controlled and timely implementations of baseline changes are made
- Build and maintain relationships within the Aircraft Centre in order that the Operations Business Control team can work effectively to deliver the teams deliverables
- Ensure that all Operations network activities are properly loaded with accurate start and finish dates, budget hours and that activity is being correctly booked against them
Essential knowledge, skills and experience:
- Financial understanding/background
- IT literate within Microsoft Excel
- Experience using SAP system desirable
- Strong communication and organisational skills
If you have the following experience and would like to be considered, please apply today or contact Courtney for more information