7 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Business Administrator to join one of our leading Aerospace clients in Yeovil, Somerset. You will be responsible for the implementation of the planning and control processes to support the Operations Directorate.
You will work with all the key stakeholders to ensure that any products or bids within the UK Aircraft Centre are planned effectively. You will execute the planning activities undertaken by the AW UK Aircraft Centre.
- Provide data entry support with the usage of Microsoft Excel, Formulas and creation of Graphs
- Ensure that all the key stakeholders have clear information on the cost and schedule performance against the plan
- Build and maintain relationships within the Aircraft Centre in order that the Operations Business Control team can work effectively to deliver the teams deliverables
Essential knowledge, skills and experience:
- Previous data analysis/data manipulation experience required
- IT literate within Microsoft Excel with usage of Formals, Graphs and Pivot Tables
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Excellent communicator both verbal and written
If you have the following experience and would like to be considered, please apply today or contact Courtney for more information