Up to £0.00 per annum
Rail Technical Team
7 days ago
Business Analyst required to work for major Construction Joint Venture on the HS2.
Contract role based in London/WFH (Inside IR35)
6 Months Initially
The client would like candidates who have previously worked as a BA within Engineering/Construction environment.
The Business Analyst will primarily be responsible for Business Requirements Management including generation and process mapping so to enable the procurement of support Technology via the IT Delivery process. During delivery the BA will be the keeper of the requirements and support the implementation.
* Responsible for Business Requirements Management including generation and process mapping so to enable the procurement of new Technology and assist the selection.
* Support the implementation acting as a requirement keeper, therefore in charge of controlling solution implemented fulfill the requirements flagging any deviation with project manager.
* Support the Systems team with the evaluation of Project proposals identifying high level requirements with the business and if required via gap analysis.
* Working with business and supplier to develop and support execution of testing plan (including UAT and OAT)
* Develop the User training plan alongside the business and the supplier and execute the plan
* Supports the development of all required dashboards and reports alongside the Data Analysts
Required qualifications, skills, behaviours and attributes
* Business Analysis experience across multiple client/projects
* Proven stakeholder management capability
* Experience in supporting systems implementation and business transformation
* Self-Starter, able to plan and priorities workloads
* Data Protection awareness