€400.00 - €500.00 per day
27 days ago
Business Analyst/Test officer
Morson are recruiting for a Business Analyst to join our client in Luxembourg City, Luxembourg.
You will be in charge of the following assignations:
* Standard Portfolio Management Office activities:
-Managing the PMO Project Pipeline: Quality Assurance on Project Charters, Business Cases and Project Change Requests. Driving the corresponding approval processes. Ensuring that all the audit trails and deliverables required by the procedures are in place.
-PMO portfolio-level reporting: Compiling and editing the monthly PMO report to the management.
-PMO project-level reporting: Preparing Project Progress Reports (PPR). Organise and run monthly meetings with the project managers, collecting the updates in PMIS on cost, duration, scope, issues etc.
-Multi-Annual Capital budget planning & controlling: Managing the financial aspects of the projects and reporting about overall budget consumption.
-Publishing and maintaining PMO procedures and document templates. o Preparing agendas, presentations and minutes for the IT Steering Committee (ISC).
* Support the PMIS users (IT Project Managers) by teaching them how to use MS Project Server in the most efficient way for them and for the PMO.
* Participate in the semi-annual demand management exercise in which all the requests for projects for the next year are collected by the PMO.
* Support the Project managers in their understanding of the PM2 project management methodology as implemented in PMIS.
* Design and implementation of new collaboration site for all PM2 -related materials
* Quality assurance on the PM2 project management implementation project, including testing of PMIS, Nintex workflows, Collaboration site and Project Initiation Request
* You hold an University degree or equivalent
* 3-5 years professional experience in Portfolio Management work
* A proven track record and hands-on knowledge in running Programme Management Offices quality control of large IT projects and/or IT programmes.
* Hands-on experience with MS SharePoint, MS Project and MS Project Server both as an end user and platform maintenance
* Practical experience and certifications with methodologies related to project and portfolio management, ideally experience of PM2 . Additionally PMP, PRINCE2 and agile methodologies would be an advantage.
* Good knowledge of a financial institution in terms of organisation, processes and IT systems is considered an advantage.
If you are interested and have relevant qualifications and experience, apply now and I will be in touch with you shortly.
Alternatively, contact Connah OKeeffe at Morson International for more information about this position.