€435.00 - €485.00 per annum
2 months ago
Morson are recruiting for a Business Analyst to join our client in London and Amsterdam.
(On site London until End February 2019 and then on site in Amsterdam)
This role you will require the following:
Bachelor Degree in Information Systems/ IT Systems Engineering or other relevant field
Minimum 12 years of experience in IT (including higher studies) with a minimum of 8 years of specific experience in a similar role.
Minimum 8 years of experience in Business Process Modelling and Business Use case Modelling
Minimum 4 years of experience with iterative and waterfall development
Experience in the following is considered mandatory:
* Business Vision and Scope definition
* Structured Requirements capture and analysis
* Data and Entity Relationship Modelling (ER)
* Business Modelling with UML
* Business Process modelling using BPMN2
* Information flow modelling
* Excellent skills to design mock-ups and wireframes, navigation models, user journeys
* Agile techniques and principles
* User Acceptance Testing
* Requirements Planning and prioritization
* EA sparx
ITIL and BA- relevant certifications will be considered an asset
Excellent written and spoken English is required
If you are interested and have relevant qualifications and experience, apply now and I will be in touch with you shortly.
Alternatively, contact Jake Abery at Morson International for more information about this position.