City of London, London
£44000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + negotiable
4 months ago
Morson is proud to be the recruitment partner for The Low Carbon Contracts Company as they embark upon a large and varied recruitment campaign.
The Low Carbon Contracts Company (LCCC) and the Electricity Settlements Company (ESC) sit at the heart of the delivery of the UK's goals for secure, affordable and sustainable electricity. Run as a private, not for profit limited company, the LCCC primarily provides the mechanism behind Contracts for Difference (CfD) - a contract introduced by the government to incentivise investment in secure, low-carbon electricity.
By enabling smaller low-carbon generators to gain entry through long-term revenue stabilisation, the LCCC plays a pivotal part in the UK's Energy Market Reform, the biggest change to the electricity market since privatisation.
3 years from its inception and having met short term objectives, they look now to move to the next strategic phase and are investing significantly in the workforce and are now looking to recruit a Business Analyst to contribute towards ongoing success
Reporting into the Head of Change Management, the role of the Business Analyst will be to help manage change by providing the business with an understanding of the impacts of that change to the business architecture, including processes and user journeys.
Furthermore, you will support in the portfolio management of the change pipeline and in the organisation of the Change committee which will advise the Head of in prioritising change across the business
Please be advised that this is a non-IT Business Change Business Analyst position.
Both a permanent and contract position are available.
- Work across the business to impact assess changes, arising predominantly through regulatory change, but also other external and internal factors, and support delivery of changes across the business.
- Build robust relationships across the business to understand forthcoming changes and improve the LCCC change pipeline,
- Facilitate requirements gathering workshops with stakeholders with regards to upcoming changes, and improve the underlying requirements management process.
- Support the Head of Change Management in maintaining the overarching LCCC Process Architecture; and support Process Owners with the development and adoption of detailed processes relevant to their business area.
- Supporting the Head of Change Management with the development and maintenance of the overarching change process, including the running of the
- Structured analysis and modelling skills: including business process and entity modelling, UML (including use cases and state diagrams), and behaviour driven models (user stories, wireframes and user journeys).
- Strong business process modelling and management skills (BPMN and Lean).
- Experience from the energy sector is essential
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience completing change management assessments, identifying risk; and supporting change management across organisations
Shortlisting dates are secured throughout August so please apply as soon as you are able. Further information can be found here https://www.morson.com/low-carbon-contracts-company-careers