Up to £50.00 per hour
3 months ago
Business Analyst - Business Change
Location: Winfrith, Dorset - (4 days per week on-site)
Duration: 5 Months (extension likely)
Rate: £50.00 per hour LTD
Our Winfrith, Dorset based client have an opportunity for a Business Analyst to join the team on an initial 5 month contract basis.
The successful candidate will be an expert within Business Change, and have a deep understanding with how businesses communicate internally, as well as business and change management processes.
- Works with internal stakeholders to understand the current business practices of departments as well as the organisation as a whole
- Employs data modelling methodologies and techniques to analyse complex business processes and present findings to aid strategic, operational and efficiency improvements and changes
- Communicates the benefits of change across departments and helps to address any uncertainty and concern
- Identifies any changes to processes and information technology required to support findings
- Produces written documentation to support work, report on findings and capture recommendations to stakeholders where necessary
- Gains agreement on the best method of introducing recommendations
- Business analyst with experience in R&D/manufacturing organisations
- Good understanding of how ERP, BPM, CRM and BI tools operate
- A passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change
- Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Ability to work in matrix structure
- Excellent communications skills at all business levels
- Deliver efficiency gains through effective implementation of new and changed processes and tools
- Working within a business change programme
- Effective communication of benefits to wider stakeholders
- Keeps up to date with threat and technologies
- Deals with conflicting interest.
Our client is now back working on-site in line with government guidelines.
This role will be based 4 days (mon-thurs) on-site with remote working on a Friday.
Interested? - Hit Apply