Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£380 - £430 per day
11 months ago
Business, Analyst, Rail, IT, Identify, Requirements, Implement, Improve, Delivery, document, architecture, technical, IT, Analyse
Senior Business Analyst - INSIDE IR35.
This role is the interface between the business/routes and Route Services IT (RSIT) during the end to end IT Delivery lifecycle, identifying improvements and implementing the efficiency changes, and will work on programmes, multiple complex work streams, large projects or across multiple projects and programmes/within routes.
- Understand the business and/or route strategic plan and support the programme and project teams to translate this into a set of deliverables
- Engage the Business/Route managers and subject matter experts to lead full requirements management to develop a clear understanding of the detailed requirements behind identified business problems/opportunities.
- Apply IT industry best practice knowledge to support the business in the application of the assessment and scoring of all business requirements in order to identify sound Risk-based Testing procedures.
- Contribute to the production of high-level project plans and identify, assess and escalate project risks and issues as appropriate
- Analyse and document current processes, workflows and information exchanges to identify opportunities to improve efficiency, effectiveness and quality of service.