Up to £56.11 per hour
3 months ago
Boeing Defence UK (BDUK) is seeking an enthusiastic Business Analyst to join their Information Services function.
You'll be embedded within our Business Analysis capability, supporting a diverse customer base (internal & external), including: MoD logistics, engineering maintenance and support, data analytics, emerging technology, and business services.
You'll be supporting a range of programmes and initiatives, from business change and system implementation through to continuous improvement and proof of concept.
Working within multi-disciplinary teams you will be self-motivated, innovative, and collaborate to deliver quality outputs.
* 5+ years' experience in a BA role on medium to large projects.
* Extensive business analysis experience gained within a dynamic, customer focused environment.
* Ideally qualified to degree level or equivalent in a business, IT or engineering discipline or closely related field.
* Experience of requirements and modelling tooling (such as JIRA, DOORS, Sparx EA).
* Experience of applying agile principles.
* Business Analysis qualifications (from recognised body), or product owner certification.
* Experience of working within a large-scale, complex international organisation.
* Familiarity with one of the following domains engineering, maintenance and support, defence logistics, supply chain, or finance.
SC Clearance is needed for this role and suitable candidates will need general IT Network knowledge/experience.