7 months ago
Morson have an exciting vacancy for a Business Analyst based in Yeovil for one of our Aerospace Clients.
Providing and supporting a central business control function across the clients Programmes and Projects, providing programme management office activities and systems, standardising processes, developing good practice, producing high quality operational reporting across all contracts.
Key Job Accountabilities Include:
- Deliver, for defined areas of accountability, the annual budget and quarterly forecasting process as required for the full scope of Programme management budgets.
- Ensure accountable managers of budgets are managing these in line with departmental and company requirements, supporting them as appropriate.
- Produce and analyse demand planning reporting, incorporating historic, current and forecast data (bid and contracted).
- Lead the Programme Management engagement with Operations for the production and review of integrated master schedules including identification of forecast confidence, risks and associated actions.
- Produce and maintain programme or project plans including milestone management, scope management, resource forecasting, financial management and risk identification, ensuring efficient change control methods and process are utilised and data integrity is maintained.
- Working closely with HR, proactively produce skills and resource planning analysis from available data, supporting management in the development or movement of individuals to meet functional objectives.
- Develop, produce and evaluate Programme and Project cost, quality and schedule key performance indicators and business reports for both internal and external customers.
- Establish and roll out business and programme management processes based on best practice ensuring interconnectivity with Company procedures.
- Promote and apply project closure good practice to ensure lessons learned are logged. Contribute learning from past and current projects to the overall development of the product and the procedures and knowledge-base of the department.
- Establish the development, implementation and continual improvement of the departmental Quality system ensuring systems in place to check adherence and feed in continual improvement.
- Working closely with the planning function, implement best practice to ensure consistent methodology, systems and reports are applied to Management Planning structures. Apply mechanisms to monitor and track schedule deliverables to ensure alignment between programme, function and commercial departments.
- Financial understanding/background
- IT literate - Experience using Excel
- Experience using SAP
Please contact us for more information.