Up to £38.38 per hour + + holiday pay
7 months ago
Location: Warton, Lancashire
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: £38.38 per hour (37 hour week) + holiday pay
IR35 Status: Inside IR35
A Business Analyst is required to support our client in its role of IT Systems Integrator, to specify, configure, test and support a suite of IS/IT Capabilities.
- Liaise with the business and key operational stakeholders to understand the business needs and to elicit, analyse, communicate and validate those needs via a set of business requirements.
- Elaborate and derive a suite of IS/IT solution requirements (Functional and Non-Functional) and coordinate the flow-down of discrete scope to IT Solution Providers (internal and external).
- Contribute to the definition of a Business Architecture, captured within a Business Process Model.
- Contribute to the definition of the Business Information Architecture.
- Contribute to the definition of an IS/IT Service Model to support the business-as-usual operation of the deployed IT capabilities throughout the duration of the contract.
- Contribute to the systems integration, test and formal acceptance activities for IS/IT solutions and business-level capabilities
- Develop and document Acceptance Criteria working with functional representatives to ensure that detailed acceptance scenarios are documented and approved.
- Understand the business policies/processes to ensure business benefit is realised.
- Wherever appropriate, embed a user centric approach and methodologies in via the use of techniques such as user journeys, stories, and Agile delivery via Kanban and Sprint.
Interested? - Hit Apply