£28.75 - £40.66 per hour
about 1 month ago
Boeing Defence UK (BDUK) is seeking an enthusiastic Business Analyst to join their Information Services function.
You'll be embedded within our Business Analysis capability, supporting a diverse customer base (internal & external), including: MoD logistics, engineering maintenance and support, data analytics, emerging technology, and business services.
You'll be supporting a range of programmes and initiatives, from business change and system implementation through to continuous improvement and proof of concept.
Working within multi-disciplinary teams you will be self-motivated, innovative, and collaborate to deliver quality outputs.
Problem Solving: Apply a logical and analytical approach, understand the as-is, identify business improvements, assess the feasibility of change, and communicate the benefits.
Requirements elicitation and management use appropriate capture techniques (such as, workshops, interviews) and apply recognised methodologies for documentation (such as User Stories, or User and System Requirements).
Business process analysis apply recognised techniques for the capture of as-is and to-be process (such as, UML or BPMN).
Delivery operate within staged project environments through to agile software development, engage throughout the project lifecycle from initiation and requirements phases through to business readiness and implementation.
Communication demonstrate excellent written and verbal presentation skills, lead the design and facilitation of workshops.
Presentation use a wide range of techniques for documenting, and presenting, complex information - from visualisations (such as, journey maps and rich pictures) through to structured business cases.
Stakeholder management build trusted relationships at all levels of the organisation, and drive collaboration between business and technical stakeholders.
Leadership take a leading analysis role within a project, work on own initiative, and provide coaching to junior analysts as needed.
Prioritisation manage and contribute to multiple projects with an ability to effectively prioritise workload.
Champion actively contribute to the Business Analysis capability, share experience across the team, and promote competencies to the wider business.
Drive Improvement proactively identify opportunities for improvement, apply continuous improvement thinking to team and wider organisation.
* 5+ years' experience in a BA role on medium to large projects.
* Extensive business analysis experience gained within a dynamic, customer focused environment.
* Ideally qualified to degree level or equivalent in a business, IT or engineering discipline or closely related field.
* Experience of requirements and modelling tooling (such as JIRA, DOORS, Sparx EA).
* Experience of applying agile principles.
* Business Analysis qualifications (from recognised body), or product owner certification.
* Experience of working within a large-scale, complex international organisation.
* Familiarity with one of the following domains engineering, maintenance and support, defence logistics, supply chain, or finance.
CANDIDATES WILL NEED TO HOLD OR BE ELIGIBLE FOR SC CLEARANCE
ROLE IS INSIDE IR35