14 days ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to join a well-known Aerospace company in Yeovil Somerset. This is an ongoing contract position based within the Products and Programmes department.
You will be responsible for providing and supporting a central business control function across programmes and projects. Providing programme management office activities and systems standardising processes, developing good practice and producing high quality operational reporting across all contracts.
- Deliver, for defined areas of accountability, the annual budget and quarterly forecasting.
- Create and amend presentations
- Monitor and progress milestones and KPI's
- Ensure accountable managers of budgets are managing these in line with departmental and company requirements.
- Produce and analyse demand planning reporting, incorporating historic, current and forecast data (bid and contracted)
- Produce and maintain programme or project plans including milestone management, scope management, resource forecasting, financial management and risk identification.
You will need the following skills and experience:
- Data Analysis experience
- Ability to manage priorities
- Must be a strong communicator
- Ability to produce professional presentations and present to support management
- IT literate (Microsoft Excel including use of Pivot Tables and V Lookup)
If you have the following experience and would be interested in this position, please apply today or contact us for more information.