Up to £59.50 per hour
7 months ago
Location - Bristol
Duration - 3 Months
Rate - £440.00 per day
Our Bristol based client has an opportunity for a Business Analyst to analyse the proposed engineering and business requirements and to assist with the development of requirements specifications and detailed interfaces specifications.
Key Technical Skills
Experience of analysing complex systems and developing interface specifications, User Cases and business process models.
Proven ability in implementing and configuration of complex Business Information Systems to meet business requirements
Analytical and problem solving skills
Capable of producing technical proposals and documentation for use by senior management within the organisation to support their decision making process.
Experience in an agile environment
Good working knowledge of industry leading databases i.e. Oracle, SQL Server etc.
Good understanding of data management techniques.
1. To work closely with the business and IM&T Technical Architects to define the new processes and systems.
2. To work closely with the Data Warehouse Oracle team to define new interface requirements
3. To develop those business requirements into technical documentation suitable for developers to implement.
4. Assist in the development of integrated solutions maximising the capabilities of the COTS toolset.
5. Work with the user community to gain acceptance of the proposals
6. Develop user material in the form of user guides and/or computer based training (CBT).
Interested? - Hit Apply