Stockholms Län, Sweden
Up to €430.00 per annum
28 days ago
Morson International working with a global consultancy who are looking for a Business Analyst to join their team in Stockholm. This is initially a 6 months contract with the chance of extension.
Please submit your CV no later than 25 July 2019.
Specific Expertise: strong focus on Microsoft Office 365 architecture supporting collaboration and information and document management.
- Conduct inception studies/feasibility studies
- Create and maintain an information asset catalogue
- Work closely with the insitutes stakeholders to elicit, document, prioritise, analyse and validate business needs and requirements
- Prepare the requirement specification, the solution architecture and technical design
- Organize and facilitate workshops
- Work with team(s) of end-user representatives, solution architects, system administrators, data and content managers to ensure a common understanding of the needs, and a sound technical design supporting the defined requirements
- Verify and validate requirements, manage requirements traceability
- Write user and system documentation
- Support the project manager
- University degree + 4 years of experience in IT OR non university degree + 6 years of experience in IT
- Minimum 3 years of business analysis work experience
- Suitable certificates, like CBAP (Certified Business Analyst Professional), are an advantage
- Mandatory technical requirements:
- Experience as BA for IT solutions
- Experience in UML
- Knowledge of Business Analysis techniques
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 architecture supporting collaboration and information and document management.
- Advantageous technical requirements:
- Knowledge of current IT domain in general, up to date with the latest in technology
- Experience applying analytical skills relevant for business analysis (e.g. understanding and efficiently summarizing large quantities of information, problem solving, addressing incomplete or contradicting requirements)
- Experience applying communication skills relevant for business analysis (e.g. presentation skills, targeted communication, active listening)
- Knowledge of industry Business Analysis best practice (e.g. Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK)).
- Understanding of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Experience with introducing Microsoft Office 365 in enterprise landscape
- Experience with the functionality and architecture of document management systems, internal communication platforms and/or external collaboration platforms.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Carlos from Morson for more information.