£45.00 - £52.13 per hour
4 months ago
Production of configuration managed documentation in support of business analysis activities including meticulous analysis and comprehensive documentation of functional, non-functional, and user requirements. Working within a Scrum team and liaising with key technical representatives to ensure Epics and Stories are clearly documented to a definition of ready criteria; and to ensure acceptance criteria and definition of done criteria have been met.
- Assist business functions to develop business process models
- ensuring alignment of business and information system solutions, including translation of business knowledge into workable specifications and communication of them to technical team members.
- Analyse the impact of changes to existing systems and the addition of new systems on the information solution environment, related devices, processes, procedures, end users and data.
- Lead customer acceptance activities, working closely with test and release functions to ensure that solution acceptance criteria are met.
- Work closely with the Solution Architecture team to support the creation and implementation of Product and Service Roadmaps.
- Assess the outcome of projects and report achievement of predicted business benefits to aid future Business Analysis activities and solution definition.