€400.00 - €430.00 per day
4 months ago
Morson International working with a global consultancy who are looking for a Business Analyst to join their team in Brussels. This is initially a 1 year contract with the chance of extending for a number of times - it will be a very long term contract. Rate depending on experience.
- Perform Requirement elicitation to capture, cross-check or validate Business and User requirements. Document, organize, prioritize and manage them.
- Analyse and transform the Business and User requirements into Functional and Non-Functional requirements.
- Create new or update and manage existing Functional specifications including the design of wireframes.
- Document the requirements (Use cases, activity and sequence diagrams, User stories, requirements matrix, reports for the Business, meeting notes).
- Review and validate the solution developed by the developers' team against the functional requirements.
- Bachelors degree in computer or information sciences or other areas with strong computer background
- Relevant IT experience of 12-13 years.
- Very good level of Business Analysis methodologies, including requirements management.
- Very good level of Process modelling: Use cases, sequence diagrams: At least two years of hands on experience with UML.
- Very good level of Data modelling, entity-relationship model.
- Analysis experience in the area of Document management and/or Case management projects would be an advantage.
- Previous experience in the area of Workflow and reporting would be an advantage
- Previous experience in the European institutions would be an advantage.
- Excellent level of English is required, French will be an asset.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake or Connah from Morson for more information.