Up to €275.00 per day
3 months ago
Morson International working with a global consultancy who are looking for a Business Analyst to join their team in Ispra. This is initially a 50 days one-shot contract, but it could be extended depending on performance.
- Study and understand the current process, the systems supporting it and its business objectives and overall value
- Understand the problem as is and formalize the overall requirements of the to be status
- Analyse the weaknesses of the current process leading to the affiliation issue being experienced
- Identify a possible solution (process improvement) that accounts for existing business requirements
- Define a procedure for fixing the legacy content. If possible, apply the procedure to a subset of (or the whole) legacy content.
- Bachelors degree, minimum 3 years of higher studies after secondary school
- Minimum 9 years of professional experience
- Strong experience in data analysis and data manipulation processes
- Good understanding of relational database management systems
- Good knowledge of BPMN or UML or other with equivalent value
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g. RUP, Agile)
- Strong capacity in preparing and writing business analysis
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.