Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
Business Analyst - ETL - Data migration
Morson are currently recruiting for a Project which is is primarily a data migration exercise, migrating data from legacy systems to an upgraded infrastructure with the following improvements
1. Cleanse & Tidy legacy data from redundancies
2. Standardise file structure (New folders/subfolders)
3. Implement Information security requirements
4. Create/design archiving policies & SLA's for business access
The migration includes a number of regional offices and may require travel to each office.
Business Analyst skills and expertise:
We are looking for 2 BAs, with extensive experience in data migration projects, business change and supporting UAT. (Exposure to technical analysis would be advantageous)
The role requires the following Essential experience:-
* Solid experience in full life cycle of data migration projects from requirements gathering to training.
* Business analysis, data analysis and process design.
* Process mapping and re engineering - Documenting 'as is & 'to be processes, the changes required to migrate to the 'to be capability and data ETL mapping (non technical)
* Information governance and mapping security permissions
Please get in touch asap for a chance to join this fast paced highly rewarding project!