Up to £0.00 per annum
7 months ago
Morson International have a vacancy for a Business Analyst based in Yeovil for a leading Aerospace Company.
Providing and supporting a central business control function across the company's Programmes and Projects, providing programme management office activities and systems, standardising processes, developing good practice, producing high quality operational reporting across all contracts.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Deliver, for defined areas of accountability, the annual budget and quarterly forecasting process as required for the full scope of Programme management budgets.
- Ensure accountable managers of budgets are managing these in line with departmental and company requirements, supporting them as appropriate.
- Produce and analyse demand planning reporting, incorporating historic, current and forecast data (bid and contracted).
- Lead the Programme Management engagement with Operations for the production and review of integrated master schedules including identification of forecast confidence, risks and associated actions.
- Produce and maintain programme or project plans including milestone management, scope management, resource forecasting, financial management and risk identification, ensuring efficient change control methods and process are utilised and data integrity is maintained.
Essential skills knowledge and experience
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel, SharePoint and PowerPoint.
- Experienced user of SAP
- Financial experience (budget preparation, production of financial reports, management of programme costs).
- Experience of Programme or Project Finances and financial analysis, including project and Cost control experience
- Sound knowledge of company systems and procedures
- Strategic and Business Development awareness in the context of Leonardo.
- Effective & persuasive in building a network of contacts, creating strong relationships with the performing functional areas.
- Ability to use and develop SharePoint
Please contact us with more information