Up to £45.00 per annum
8 months ago
Job Title - Business Analyst
Location - North West, Samlesbury
Rate - £45.00 per hour
Contract Duration - 6 Months
Development, documentation, configuration control of Business Requirements using case scenarios. Working with the business and functions to ensure alignment to business processes and operations.
- Provision of impartial analysis of the capability of potential solutions during down-selection phase.
- Analysis and determination of User Requirements Specifications, working closely with business functions to ensure that all requirements are clearly and fully documented.
- Assist business functions to develop Business Process Models, ensuring alignment of business & IS solutions Translate business knowledge into workable specifications and communicate these specifications to the technical team members. Ensure completeness of specifications and design documentation (Functional and Non-functional Requirements) , ensuring configuration control of all requirement documentation Understand how changes and new systems interconnect with existing systems and devices and business processes/procedures.
- Understand the business concept of operation, capture and manage evolving business change requirements Develop and document Acceptance Test Criteria working with functional representatives to ensure that detailed use case scenarios are documented.
- Leading the customer acceptance activities ensuring that test criteria are defined and met.