Bury, Greater Manchester
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Business Analyst /As Is / To Be / Workshops / Process Mapping / IT Systems / User Stories / North Manchester
Working for the UK's largest company within their industry, we are looking to recruit a Business Analyst for the Digital arm of their business. This will be an internal and external liaising role where you will be responsible for improving existing IT systems and application while supporting the development of new technological initiatives.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Business Analyst with IT Systems experience coupled with strong stakeholder management skills, track record of delivering high quality requirements and experience working closely with Project Managers and Development teams.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Gathering requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Triaging and carrying out impact assessments on new enhancements submitted to the technology team from all areas of the business
- Proactively collaborating with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver artefacts such as Functional requirements, Business Requirements Document, Use Cases, User Stories Screen and Interface designs
- Support the User Acceptance Testing and business transition work streams from a process perspective
- Support realisation and benefit tracking activity
The ideal candidate will have experience working on IT System improvement projects liaising with key stakeholders.
- Experience working within successful business / technology transformation programmes
- Knowledge, and experience of the business process mapping
- Strong awareness of project management methodologies and practices such as risk / issue and change control management
- Strong analytical and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Excellent stakeholder management and team-working skills
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and communications skills