Up to £0.00 per annum
5 months ago
Reporting to the Head of Security Compliance, the Data Analyst is responsible for recording, tracking and reviewing security compliance and assurance data in accordance with key performance indicators and regulatory compliance.
Working with the Operations teams this role is responsible for ensuring all data required to monitor and track security processes is available and for analysing where improvement activity is required to achieve targets.
The incumbent is expected to be self-motivated and understand the need for continuous improvement. They will also provide administrative support to the Security Team.
- Responsible for collection, maintenance and archive of all security compliance & assurance data required to demonstrate compliance with EU, DfT. Ensure a robust audit trail is maintained.
- Review actual and historic security performance data to identify trends in performance.
- Highlight areas where performance is below target to enable the business to direct improvement action.
- Identify areas of improvement and ensure efficient and effective processes are developed.
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly reports detailing business performance against security key performance indicators.
- Support the production and update of the Airport Security Programme including post orders and security instructions.
- Ensure systems critical to security compliance are maintained.
- Provide support to the Security Compliance team as required.
- Support and participate in the assurance programme and audits (SeMS Programme) as appropriate
The ability to apply initiative and deal with rapidly changing priorities in a flexible manner will be a key requirement as well as working in a team environment
- Use of MS Office software applications - Exceptional knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Good knowledge of security legislation and airport policies and procedures
- A high level of interpersonal skills will be required.