Up to £13.50 per hour
9 months ago
Business Administrator; based in Blackburn; 8 month contract; £13.50 PAYE per hour
A vacancy has arisen for a Business Management Officer within a Ground Service Customer Service and Business Improvement team to provide Business administration support to a team within a large manufacturing company.
The Ground Service Customer Service and Business Improvement team is responsible for ensuring that Ground Service's UK, NETMA and Export commitments are delivered on time, to cost and to quality, in line with the requirements defined by the Customer/Contract Owner/Bid Lead. It consists of 2 main areas, namely Programme Integration and Project Control/Business Management.
The role includes (but not limited to):
- Open Options Time & Attendance booking administration support addressing items through shared mailbox and proactively clearing suspense and highlighting issue areas.
- Administration of Security Building access
- Ordering of Software and managing IT access accounts
- Ordering of stationary requirements and custodian of stationary provisions.
- Support to Office Facilities requirements as required
- Administration of ordering workwear for the whole team (replenishment and ordering for new staff)
- Adhoc support to business support requirements within building
You will possess confident communication & service excellence skills along with strong numerical skills. You will have a willingness to learn, be adaptable and flexible with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to deal with people at all levels.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to the following Business Support leads;
- SHE and Training coordinator
The candidate is expected to be self-motivated and have the ability to work with minimal supervision. You will be able to competently use standard Microsoft work packages (Word, Excel etc). A relevant business admin qualification or equivalent would be an advantage.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.