Up to £11 per annum
3 months ago
Job title: Business Administrator; Duration: 3 months; Working hours: 37 per week; Location: Preston; Pay rate: £11.00 per hour PAYE
The primary focus of this role is to support the smooth operation of the Central Engineering Department and Early Careers team, whilst being part of a dynamic and high performing administrative hub.
- To support the Central Engineering activities and (SHE) Safety Health Environment Point of Contact.
- On Site Sub-Contract (OSSC) administration and associated CPC re-conciliation.
- To co-ordinate the Central Engineering Health & Safety and Security input in line with the Business Requirements
- To discharge Airworthiness (IT LITA/LITC) Local IT Administrator/ Co-ordinator activities in accordance with the Air Sector policy and procedures.
- Undertake WorkSpace Site owner responsibilities and support, ensuring compliance to Air Sector policy requirements with appropriate evidence to support audits
- To provide support (defined activities) to the early careers team.
- Comms and Engagement support.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential
- Organisational Skills
- Able to work to deadlines
Interpersonal Skills - All Essential
- Able to communicate effectively
- Able to work flexibly on a range of tasks
- Comfortable with acting as the 'go to' person on a wide range of issues
- Confidentiality and Discretion are essential
Qualifications / Experience
- Experience in an administrative environment
- Excellent IT skills, particularly creating, updating and consolidating PowerPoint, Word and Excel documents
Expected qualifications at entry
- 4 GCSEs (English and Maths should be two of these
Morson is acting as the recruitment business for this vacancy on behalf of the client.
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control; Business support; business admin.