Up to £14.38 per hour
21 days ago
A new opportunity is available for a Business Administrator to join the team at BAE Systems
Undertake a range of administrative activities to assist in the smooth and efficient running of the office.
You must be organized, reliable and keen to support the administrative team.
You will be flexible, well-motivated with good communication skills, have the ability to prioritise multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines.
The successful candidate will be required to perform tasks suitable to the internal level of this role. The role will contain, but will not be limited to, the following:
- Undertake the general administration tasks to support the smooth running of the office
- Successfactors interrogation - training requests/data
- Arrange training interventions
- Update Intranet pages
- Arranging and co-ordination of travel requirements with the BAE Systems travel office including itineraries, currency and visa's
- Contribute to the creation of presentation material, including formatting and collation of Board and Meeting packs
- Maintenance and storage of documents and data in line with our Document Creation and Retention policy
- Maintain a proactive response to enquiries and exchanging of information
- Ensuring query resolution is dealt with in a timely and professional manner
- Assist the office in maintaining a cost effective environment
- Run reports, understand and transfer data into alternative formats as appropriate
The candidate must have good Microsoft Excel, word, PowerPoint and outlook skills
Communication, team working, and motivation are essential
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control