Up to £11.50 per hour
6 days ago
A new opportunity is now available for a Business Administrator to join the team at BAE Systems.
To deliver efficient and effective Business Managment and Project Management support to the Air Sector Engineering and Learning & Development team enabling them to meet the needs of the engineering function.
Key Responsibility Areas
1. Support the planning and management of apprentice assessment centres
2. Accurately maintain and record engineering data
3. Plan and manage mandated training for the population
4. Maintain a new Engineering calendar in support of getting engineers professionally registered (across 18 institutes)
5. Review and up-issue the Engineering Educational market watch paper on behalf of Engineering, in conjunction with new emerging technologies (and Capabilities)
6. Manage and deliver the Engineering Lunchtime engagements and Engineering Tech Talks
7. Deliver induction material to Further Education starters
8. Deliver efficient and effective business management support to the wider Strategic Resourcing and Talent Management team
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control