Up to £12000 per annum
7 months ago
Morson Group is a unique blend of recruitment expertise and design consultancy. Since 1969 we have helped candidates find their next role, and helped companies to find the right people for their business.
We are now looking to recruit an Apprentice Recruitment Adminstrator to support the team in our branch in Filton, North Bristol. As an apprentice administrator you will be expected to undertake the following:
- Carry out switchboard and reception duties as required.
- Sort and distribute postal mail
- Organise, manage and replenish stationery supplies.
- Maintain and develop the paper and electronic filing systems with the Department, in accordance with the Company Quality Standards.
- Prepare general correspondence as requested.
- Handle external and internal general enquires, directing enquires to the appropriate contact as required.
- Maintain the diaries of the management team, if required.
- Liaise with Suppliers to ensure that goods are ordered and received appropriately.
- Check incoming invoices and forward to Management for authorization.
- Contribute to the general housekeeping of the work area, ensuring that security and health and safety procedures are followed.
Recruitment Administration - Candidates/Contractors
- Pass initials requests from candidates and clients to the relevent Recruitment Consultant.
- Format CV's for distribution.
- Organise the advertising of vacancies as required.
- Input and maintaining of the candidate database.
- Carry out regular cleansing of the database to ensure that it holds accurate and up to date information.
- Provide the Recruitment Consultants with candidate information.
- Check and submit security paperwork, liaising with candidates as appropriate.
- Assist in the checking of DBS checks, eligibility to work & proof of ID.
- Process and chase reference requests.
- Arrange medicals and interviews for candidates.
- Distribute information packs to new starters.
You will join a supportive and fun working environment in a role that is extremely varied and offers the opportunity to establish a career in recruitment for someone who demonstrates the desire and aptitute.