Manchester, Greater Manchester
£250 - £251 per day
Vital Manchester M&E
5 months ago
General job spec will be as follows:
- Undertaking condition surveys of stations/depots/lineside buildings
- Inputting survey findings into electronic database using NR software
- Undertaking ad-hoc additional surveys and producing defect reports/schedules of remediation works for our Asset Management team.
- Working to and providing updates on a programme of inspections
- Liaising with Asset Management team to review survey strategies and provide advice/feedback on maintenance and renewal projects.
Required to work 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday with occasional midweek nightshifts and weekend shifts (including nights). The contract will be day rate though with no overtime paid for hours worked over the 37.5. Day rate is £250.00 per day
The contract duration is likely to be for a minimum of 6 months with possible extension until the end of March 2019. Any CVs for building surveyors can be sent or call our Manchester office on 0161 836 7251.