Birmingham, West Midlands
£17 - £21.50 per hour
22 days ago
Vital Resources are recruiting for a Building Services Maintenance Engineer to work on a temp-perm basis.
Our client is a national Building Services Contractor with numerous projects covering the West Midlands area.
The type of project: Commercial
Location: West Midlands
Hours: 40 Per Week
Start date: ASAP
In order to be put forward for this role you must have the following qualifications:
- C&G Level 2 or equivalent in Building Services Engineering
- 17th / 18th Edition
- Experience with and ideally holding qualifications in F-Gas
- Maintenance Experience, Testing & Fault Finding - LTHW Boiler Plant, HVAC, CWST, Pump Sets, Standby Generators, LV/HV Switchgear, Cabling, Batteries, Small Power & Lighting
Vital will require the following to progress your application
* 2 Work Related References
* Proof of right to work in the UK (visa, passport etc)
* Any relevant qualifications
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Please contact Mathew Ashley or Mark Howells on 02920 83 99 55 for more information on this role and others.
We have recently joined Facebook. Search "Vital Resources" and like us for daily job updates.