Flights, accommodation & insurances included
29 days ago
Several Building Construction Engineers with DV security clearance required for a number of positions based in Asia & Africa on an 18-month contract.
The purpose of the role is to provide support to the overseas network, advising on estate, building maintenance and Health & Safety issues for a specified Region under the terms of Service Level Agreements. Report to the Regional Manager The main function of the position is to carry out Property Inspections and Compliance visits, to identify necessary works and maintain a rolling programme of remedial work. More specific services can be provided (for example, Project Management of smaller projects).
Main responsibilities of the role;
* Visit regional posts to complete Compliance visits, Property Inspections and produce visit reports to support recommendations.
* Customer liaison.
* Close liaison with in-house, Project Managers, Architects, Surveyors, M&E Engineers, Security System Designers & Structural Engineers is necessary to ensure that all aspects of construction and property maintenance are coordinated.
* Provide professional advice in your specialist discipline to customers and stakeholders.
* Advise on technical, health & safety and contractual matters in relation to all small and medium estate maintenance, new works, security and "ingoing's".
* Provide Ad Hoc advice as described in the Service Level Agreement.
* Oversee satisfactory completion of fire, lift, water, other statutory inspections and security recommendations and advise on implementation of recommendations.
Qualifications & Experience:
HNC/HND or BTEC in building/construction services is essential.
Candidates are required to have Developed Vetting (DV) level Security Clearance.